viernes, 24 de junio de 2011

Games, Games, Games and Some Weird, but Cool Plants





In light of the Under-20 year old World Cup being held in Colombia next month (or maybe the month after, heck I don't know), I have noticed that Colombians are very fond of painting the sides of buildings with their favorite games. From soccer, to Jeff Gordon??? (I promise I will take a picture of it someday if you don't believe me) to just about anything you can ever imagine in your wildest dreams.

Here are my favorites:



My favorite game. Some people might even call it America's great pastime. Or is that baseball? Nothing like juggling revolvers and hand grenades. I got my money on the girl with the grenades...

My other favorite game.

Typical Bogota taxi. Little dinky Hyundais that fly around the city like bumble bee colored Kamikazes. Fasten your seat belts!  I should when a prize or something for this picture. This taxi driver is actually driving within his/her lane!!! A rare sight.


 Crazy but cool trees. I like them.



All is well in Bogota. Enjoying the weather that Colombians for some reason hate.

Saludos desde Bogotá