sábado, 29 de octubre de 2011

Random Pics

Greetings from Bogotá, the city of eternal overcast 55 degree days! Here are some random pictures I have taken lately.

Bogota sunset!

Siamese banana. 2 bananas for 1.

The trout down here is delicious! But it does come with the head!

Mr T..ea? I pity the fool who didn't get my expressed written consent for this fruity, sugary beverage!
(Tutti Frutti is another brand of drink down here)

 View of northern Bogota from base of eastern mountains.
 Fruit salad! Higos, Uchuva (small grape-like things, evidently if boiled with milk and then placed on the scalp, it helps prevent hairloss...), Mango and Papaya. Delicious.

 Mango juice
My apologies for the profanity, but this has to be the weirdest (and funniest) concert advertisement I've ever seen. I've seen a few of them around town. Britney Spears is coming on November 26th.

And you thought Christmas started too early in the U.S. It's already Christmas time in Colombia! The radio stations have been reminding me that December is close ever since October 1st.

Still doing fine in Bogota. Elections are tomorrow. Saludos desde Bogotá!